In 2000, Char James-Tanny wrote a monthly column for eHelp Corporation about various RoboHelp and RoboHelp HTML issues. While the latest released version is X5 (and is now owned by Macromedia, which is soon to be owned by Adobe), many of the concepts in these articles can still be used.
Note: We'd like to say that these columns will be updated, but honestly, if we ever have that kind of time available, we'll find something else to do!
- January, 2000: Setting the Tool Options
- February, 2000: Macros and Scripting
- March, 2000: Formatting Topics
- April, 2000: Using Dynamic Linking
- May, 2000: Modular Help
- June, 2000: Context-sensitive Help
- August, 2000: Using the Single-Source Wizards in RoboHelp Office
- September, 2000: RoboHELP Version 9 is here!
- October, 2000: Generating WebHelp
- November, 2000: Creating Glossaries
- December, 2000: Using Browse Sequences